The intention of the annual Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference is to provide valuable and pertinent educational information on new techniques and advances in the veterinary field, with the goal of obtaining Continuing Education Credits for license renewal, as well as creating business collaboration with the veterinary vendor community.
Don’t miss out on what we offer to all of our attendees!
- 24 RACE approved Continuing Education credits in a relaxed environment, featuring more than 40 of the foremost veterinary speakers across United States
- Over 150 of the leading suppliers of veterinary goods and services in the Exhibit Hall
- General Session breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- General Session Wednesday afternoon
- Tuesday and Wednesday Evening Receptions in the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunities to talk with our renowned speakers at our “Lunch with the Professors”
- Pre-conference on-line proceedings access (excludes Practice Registrations)
- FREE CD copy of the conference proceedings (also available in printed at additional fee)
Save the dates for the future Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conferences
Monday, October 14, 2013 through Thursday, October 17, 2013
Monday, October 13, 2014 through Thursday, October 16, 2014
Monday, October 12, 2015 through Thursday, October 15, 2015