Thanks to you, our 2013 Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference was a great success.
Here is a summary of our attendance: Please check back in the spring to register to attend the 2014 ACVC.
|Exhibit Hall Only Guests||56|
We also had 169 Exhibit booths and 156 Exhibiting Companies.
Please click here to exhibit in 2014!
The intention of the annual Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference is to provide valuable and pertinent educational information on new techniques and advances in the veterinary field, with the goal of obtaining Continuing Education Credits for license renewal, as well as creating business collaboration with the veterinary vendor community.
Don’t miss out on what we offer to all of our attendees!
- 24 RACE approved Continuing Education credits in a relaxed environment, featuring more than 40 of the foremost veterinary speakers across United States
- Over 150 of the leading suppliers of veterinary goods and services in the Exhibit Hall
- General Session breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- General Session Wednesday afternoon
- Tuesday and Wednesday Evening Receptions in the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunities to talk with our renowned speakers at our “Lunch with the Professors”
- Pre-conference on-line proceedings access (excludes Practice Registrations)
- FREE CD copy of the conference proceedings (also available in printed at additional fee)
Save the dates for the future Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conferences
2014 - Monday, October 13, 2014 through Thursday, October 16, 2014
2015 - Monday, October 12, 2015 through Thursday, October 15, 2015