If you have questions about speaking at ACVC, you may find the answers in the Speaker’s FAQs below. If you do not find your answer or need further assistance please send an email to email@example.com
One Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
BY FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
Please complete and email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Visual Requirements
- Hotel Arrival and Departure Dates
- Proceedings Permission to Post Form
- Proceedings Notes
Please submit your notes by Friday, July 13, 2012 for publication in the proceedings book.
We will supply a word document template that can be used for your lecture notes. This template is a “guideline” to help you better format the information. This template does not dictate what you can and cannot include in your proceedings – please feel free to add or remove sections according to your liking.
- Lecture notes for distribution are not to exceed four (4) pages, single-spaced per hour lecture.
- Any charts, graphs or tables that cannot be typed must be submitted to us camera-ready in the same format.
- Our attendees revealed that they strongly preferred the traditional lecture note format. These provide more information, which can be referred back to, thus making the notes a permanent and reusable reference.
Proceedings will be included in:
- ACVC Printed Proceedings Books & Proceedings CDs
- VIN Website (access to pre-registered attendees ONLY for pre- and post- conference download)
VIN Library: The ACVC has entered into an agreement with Veterinary Information Network (VIN) to include the ACVC proceedings in the VIN library. Our contract specifically warrants the ACVC to “release the material for publication and distribution by the 2012 ACVC”. However, should you object to the inclusion of your papers in the VIN library, we ask that you contact us to discuss.
The ACVC will not be able to supply laptops for speaker presentations due to the numerous concurrent sessions being offered at one time. Therefore, speakers are asked to provide their own laptop with the presentation(s) loaded. Please do not forget to bring all of your power cords with you and any other adapters you may need. Please also bring your presentations with you on a disk or USB drive as a backup.
Please make sure to send a complete list of audio visual needs. Due to the high daily cost of video and such specialized equipment, please be specific as to the exact time(s) and date(s) that this equipment is requested.
Speaker hotel rooms will be reserved at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center. The ACVC will make your hotel reservation covering the room and tax. Speakers will need to supply the hotel with a credit card for incidentals upon check in. You will receive a bill from the hotel for any incidental but your room and tax should be billed to the ACVC.